Friday 4 June 2010

It's been far too long since I posted here! So just a quick update.

My lovely friend has bought the Vogue Michael Kors (1117) so she's kindly lent it to me to try out. I guess I'm going to be her guinea pig! Will have to put it on my (ever growing) To Do list.


I must also report, with a slightly embarrassed demeanour, that I am now a
Particulière owner! I didn't actually purchase it myself - my lovely friend Paula gave it to me for my 30th birthday back in February. And, I'm afraid I've got to eat my words - it's fab! It's actually nothing like Metro Chic, as evidenced in this lovely swatch someone has very kindly provided. Although all of these shades are very hard to pin down, Metro Chic is a lilacy smokey grey, whilst Particulière is a browny muddy grey. And I love them both! Although at the moment, I'm wearing How Cute Is That? by Sephora by OPI - A lovely coral tone with a slight shimmer - just right for this gorgeous sunny weather the UK is currently enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment